I am this close to stop pretending I'm gonna quit blegging no matter how dramatically my conviction swells that I lose a piece of my reboot-sole with every keystroke I strike knowing it's struck self-adoringly, which is each and every one. I'm even closer to stop pretending I can stop blegging about blegging.
I quit that place that got me started, I feel ten-fartillion quatloons of fatuity lighter. The details of the (mostly amicable) divorce are immaterial, but not worrying here about cross-posting there is surprisingly meh-less, or rather, pretending to not worry about cross-posting there was more meh-ful than I conceded.
Click on Fleabus, yo, remembering...
- Republicans are still pigs, or: remember to depend on the .06% more shitty for moral compass when feeling used and ruby.
- Triumph of Derrierism.
- Glass cliff.
- Thoroughly modern McCarthyites.
- Pragmatism is an ideology.
- Solid swipe at Libertarians.
- McLemee on Negri.
- Use the vomit onomatopoeia of your choice.
- Sadly,No! experienced some bug, so a week's worth of funny has just been released. Re: above - thank goodness Sadly, No! saves me countless redundant and less-funny though still self-adoring keystrokes.
- Doesn't the article title define the problem?
- Welsh christers are idiots too.
- Mountains are more spiritual than beaches, I keep telling Earthgirl.
- Today's corpse:
- David Foster Wallace as philosopher.
- Alex Ross' best of the year. Wanna buy me something for Giftmas (in case you didn't get me the New Order and/or Olsen shirt? Get me the Feldman. Or this.
- I cannot emphasize how much I like the incredibly generous and eclectic music blog Motel de Moka.
Updates later. Or not.
#2 album, #1 song: