I'm gonna disc then go to United then have dinner with a friend Saturday, I gonna write about United Sunday morning then disc again and spend every minute Sunday I can outside, so here, have some good links, which will either be stale or I'll forget about by Monday....
- May Day.
- True in 1997, truer now, and...
- Fucking Democrats. Take a 3-1 lead into a fifth game at home and choke away the series.
- I am denied credit again.
- Infinite Thought has a new address.
- Bleggal naivete.
- Drunken Georgetown Students.
- Beckett-for-use, not Beckett-as-museum piece.
- There was a time, around the publication of Dream of Mind, that C.K.Williams was always in my backpack. Wait....
- Here it is just off my bookshelf where I abandoned it.
- New Vollmann reviewed. I'll read it, but this time I'll wait for the paperback.
not as remembrance, grief for so many gone,
nor either that other tangle of recall, regret
not non-existence, of self, loved ones, love;
echo of love we had, have, for world, for our world,
on which we seem finally mere swarm, mere deluge,
mere matter self-altered to tumult, to noise,
cacophonous blitz of destruction, despoilment,
din from which every emotion henceforth emerges,
and into which falters, slides, sinks, and subsides:
Goddamn, I love Mazzy Star: