Every post is bleggalgazing about my motives for shetty blegging. I want to be deified and inconsequential. I obsess about collegiality and want to be invisible. I'm a fucking mess, but for all my addiction to pings I'll not be applying for this:
In September, The Post will introduce a new reader-driven blog for fans, by fans, focused solely on Washington sports. To fill out our roster of fan bloggers, we're looking for one of our best, most diehard D.C. United fans to weigh in on whatever's happening in the world of United. While we'll ask all bloggers to occasionally weigh in on all Washington's pro teams, we're particularly interested in having an established D.C. United voice as part of the project.
Meantime, Roger Clemons, who I bet you any number of pints believes Obama is a Muslim, will be a shiny example that the rich and gifted don't get away with lying under oath to Congress in America, right, Mr Blankfein?
- Of course Glenn Beck is an asshole - it's just as "inappropriate" for him to hold his Cracker March on August 28 at the Lincoln Memorial as it is for a Muslim community center to be built two blocks from Ground Zero - but he's well within his "rights."
- World's Shittiest Human farts, giggles.
- UPDATE! I confess I'm surprised YFWP allows Sargent to consistently call The World's Shittiest Human on his bullshit.
- Jeffrey Goldberg wants to be the next World's Shittiest Human once the World's Shittiest Human does the world a favor and fucking dies.
- Austerity works if.....
- Not going Galt.
- Hell is other producers.
- Private property is cool if you're Amish.
- Ten shameless Right-Wing tributes to Ayn Rand.
- I'm voting Teaparty!
- Schlock and yawn.
- UPDATE! Ethan calls bullshit on pwoggly wankery (and IOZ follows up).
- America is..... VOTE!
- BLCKDGRD translated into Dutch.
- UPDATE! BLCKDGRD translated into German. "Kevin Fucking Payne" in German? "Kevin Fucking Payne."
- How are the ferals doing?
- Excellently, thanks.
- UPDATE! Execute the motherfuckers.
- I'm tired of being accosted by fireman every time I go to Safeway to sign their petition, though I did sign once.
- UPDATE! Mission accomplished! I actually didn't sign the petition but didn't feel like typing out why, knowing someone else would, in angry and profane detail, if baited.
- Maryland crackers angry at Ehrlich?
- Note to self: if robbing the same place twice in three days, cover up my tattoos.
- Poetry? There's an app for that.
- RIP Bernard Knox.
- Frog feels about The National the way I feel about Elbow.
- Gah! Why the fuck is Fleet Foxes on my radio? SUCK!
- The first item is incredibly bad news, the last item incredibly sad news.
- RIP Michael Been of The Call.
My face had been sliced off
And lay there on the ground like a washcloth
With my testicles and penis
Next to it.
The car had Wyoming plates.
I'd been to Colorado but not Wyoming,
Which I gather is beautiful.
The other one I hadn't seen was Utah.
Someone had carefully cut under it and lifted it off,
I suppose to obliterate the identity,
Except had left it out in the open.
It looked like a latex glove but also someone's face.
She told me she had always loved me.
I was the happy ending of a fairy tale.
She would recognize my penis anywhere,
Even on the ground.
Another one of dozens of my five favorite songs ever: