- Obama isn't playing the christers, he's playing the media.
- Sasha anger.
- Mr Fish has a new cartoon.
- Rick Perlestein, Poster-Liberal, deconstructed.
- Shut up and take it with a smile.
- Classic Coke.
- Dude, where's my tiara?
- Fuck patriotism.
Most will remember her as Nurse Chapel of course, but for me, she'll always been Lwaxana Troi
not only because she looked like my mother-in-law, Lwaxana was - is - my mother-in-law.
I need add that I think it a testament to Majel Roddenberry that next to Picard and Data, none of the main characters, none of the minor characters, grew as much over the seasons as Lwaxana.
I'm guessing it was the talent.
UPDATE: Landru's tribute.
- Mourinho v Ferguson? They couldn't rig Inter v Chelsea since they finished the same position in their respective groups, so this must have been deemed second best.
- Nearing the end of Zappadan.
- Scott's last batch (this round) of mp3. (My favorite D of S? She's a Little Lighthouse! - takes about 20 seconds for the music to start - sorry.)
- Largehearted Boy has been compiling year end lists if you need a fix.
- Pitchfork's Top 50 as picked by staff. #1? That, erm, Fleet Foxes album.
- Obscure Sound's #1 is my #6, his #2 my #1, his #4 my ??? and his #8 my ???. And to be honest, I've seen Bon Iver on a bunch of lists but am thoroughly unfamiliar with it, so I've a chore.