Remember, these are wondrous end-days for true Crackerstanis and christers, whose lesser of win/win is Palin/McCain winning. Anything necessary to maintain the chosen narratives of defeat, exile, rebellion, ultimate vindication through martyrdom will be done.
The irony of the Palin/McCain incite-the-crackers strategy is that most crackers want Palin/McCain to lose, but only after a to-the-death fight, with victory in sight, with victory stolen from Jeebus by the obamantichrist and his heathen brethren. Even the fuck you of a Palin/McCain victory can't match years of martyrdom and spiritually rewarding exile in the devil's desert.
Ammonium nitrate prices must be spiking in anticipation of gleeful martyrdom. If Obama wins, Crackerstanis' devoutest wish, the next major terrorist attack in America will be by glorious Crackerstani warriors.
- If you love freedom, assail a hack.
- Rise of the Moostopo.
- McCain's dickhead.
- Batshit insane.
- No one breaks Richard Cohen's heart and is spared a vicious screed.
- Palin/McCain as Echo and Narcissus.
- Dana Milbank Theater.
- Of Spock and Flanders.
- Republican War on Words by everyone's favorite lit-critic to hate.
- Anonymous blog attacks in Mocoland? I know they're talking about a different type of blog than this one, but if you really want to know my real name you can (a) figure it out easy enough with some basic sleuthing or (b) email me and I'll tell you.
- HEY! New ALBERT GOLDBARTH poem!
Updates later. Or not.
Watched five minutes of New Orleans v Minnesota on Monday Night Helmetball before realizing New Orleans, in hideous white shirt/black pants, was the home team. I saw two minutes of Baltimore at home yesterday wearing even more hideous white shirt/black pants and watched a quarter of the Racial Slurs v Eagles game in Philadelphia when the Eagles wore white shirt/green pants.
One small reason that reverberates disproportionately in my chapel of helmetball apostasy is my local helmetball team wearing
at home instead of
Wear the colors at home, asses.
Still, it's impossible to live in Beltwayopolis and not know how the Racial Slurs are doing and be reminded that there will be a new Racial Slurs stadium in DC before a new United stadium, which includes the possibility there will be neither.
No one asks me anymore how I separate my politics and my soccer.