Keep talking about health care, you demdumb motherfuckers.
Whatever you do, don't mention Scalia or Alito or Roberts or Thomas or Kennedy or Souter or Ginsburg or Breyer or Stevens.
(Oh, I'm sorry, does my loathing of people who shoot wolves from airplanes for pleasure make me an elitist? I'm sorry, does my not wanting to give a person who enjoys shooting wolves from an airplane the key-codes to America's nuclear arsenal make me a sexist? Oh my!)
- Ed interviews Kos.
- Dahlia Lithwick offer Biden debate advice v Palin.
- I agree with Wolfson, yikes.
- You know what? I do hate - and fear - the religious right, and people who write articles like this that make hating the religious right sound mad and quixotic will have, right beside me, their books burned, their wives and sisters and daughter's reproductive and property rights rights abolished, gleefully, zealously, by devoutly deluded neurotics who literally believe in a profoundly bullshitic mythology.
- Howie Kurtz explores his phantom-balls syndrome.
- The future belongs to We.
- Why is this guy obsessed w/sodomy?
- Tours of the Rustbelt.
And as long as I'm in a vile mood and bitching about uniforms and my team's inability to honorably defend theirs, let me bitch at my true team:
The all white away kits suck suckity suck suck, blow blowity blow blow.
BLCKDGRD, not BLCKDGWHT
And just to make the day pitch-perfect:
Thabiso "Boyzzz" Khumalo, a 27-year-old South African forward who played for USL2 Pittsburgh, will continue to train with D.C. United this week and could be signed before the Sept. 15 roster deadline.
wOOt! 27 year old at USL2 Pittsburgh. wOOt!