Here's why HRC made the gracious speech last night: she's going to be running for preznit in four years after Obama of Olympus screws up the surest bet of American political history, and it won't even be because he's a nigger with a funny name.
Why would HRC damage her brand by trashing Obama's when Obama can do it all by his dumbmotherfuckingself? Holy fuck in a wheelchair, I even agree with the World's Shittiest Human.
Here's what bugs the rube out of me. Josh Marshall writes
I don't want to get in the way of reporter colleagues who can't help getting spun by their Republican sources. But we do all know that virtually every American civic building is based on Greek Revival architecture, right? And that the Obama backdrop actually looks like -- whether intended or not, I don't know -- the Lincoln Memorial. (Remember, they're both Illinoisians.) Perhaps because Obama's speech is on the 45th anniversary of King's 'I Have A Dream' speech.
as if shouting enough times that pigs nonsense is pig nonsense and the press are pig-idiots changes one iota of stupid that Obama, knowing one of the most powerful memes used against him is his pretentiousness and vanity and belief in his obamawesomess, holds his coronation in a plywood Parthenon.
Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape
- The minute I think good thoughts about HRC, I'm reminded of who she surrounds herself with. Like this turd.
- Dennis destroys HRC and damns Obama for not naming her veep. Awesome!
- Citizen McCain, I Wouldn't Fuck You with Orson Welle's Dick, starring Jean-Paul Sartre, Eartha Kitt, and Samuel Beckett.
- Rustbelt points out the grading curve, but this question is, if the curve is crooked, why insist on playing exactly by the curve's rules?
- Photoshop of the day.
- Or is it this one?
- Martin O'Malley, jetsam.
- Hey, why didn't I get a high school teacher like this?
- Michael Jackson to sing Robert Burns?
- I'll buy this as soon as I'm able because I'm constitutionally incapable of waiting for the paperback (and I have almost all his books in hardback first edition), but $55 for the new Vollmann?
- Sasha, there are three women on TEV's syllabus for his course on novel writing.
- Poetry suggested for the end of summer.