Good politics, that, double-dumping toxic turds into late June's torpid punch-bowl, what, post-nomination exhaustion plus official Washington still in state mourning for Pumpkinhead.
Mofos, I never said Obama wasn't shitty, I said there's a .06% chance he isn't 100% shitty.
Mofos, if I build a moral firewall on that .06%, I want that .06%, Mr LaForge. Silly-ass TV show that it is.
- Obama isn't a Liberal? Pastor Gerson says he is!
- Obama is a Liberal? David Brooks says he isn't!
- Transitblogging: DC-centric.
- The British Left? Idiots too.
- John McCain and the Haunted Houseboat.
- Campaign finance and partisan polarization.
- Thank your congress critter.
- The most sexist beer ads ever?
- McMansions to slums?
- Greenbelt United? UPDATE! D has much more here.
- Sebastian Berry?
Updates later. Or not.
You know, when Norman Ornstein
says Obama should be sued for political malpractice if he hadn't
pragmatically opted for the cash, Obama should take the cash. Name me
one politician named Clinton or one politician named McCain who
$300M $500M war chest vs $86M war chest, one politician named
Clinton or one politician named McCain who wouldn't take a 3-1 5-1 cash
advantage over his or her opponent.
Obamajeebus was always a construct of anti-Obamers. What, Obama, who wants to be the most powerful human in the known universe is ambitious? will say anything to get elected? will take advantage of his huge money-raising operation?
That bastard. That bastard.