What's true is that I've yet to feel comprehensive obamantipathy, obamangst, obamanimosity, obamanger or obamagnosticism much less obamatheism, but I definitely see obamapathy on the very near horizon.
- Spitzer and bunnies.
- On Spitzer.
- On Spitzer, Spitzer and hypocrisy, and Spitzer and hypocrisy hypocrisy.
- Pleasure of pain - best aargh you'll read today.
- Richard Cohen examines his turds for seeds of inspiration.
- The 3am ad racist? Look, CLINTON INC would be whispering about Obamababies by white women if they thought it would work.
- UPDATE: Review of above column here.
- UPDATE: Atrios says the Patterson column is absurd, and I agree Patterson could have made his case without referencing Birth of a Nation, but I posted a comment somewhere - I wish I had posted something here - that my first thought when I saw the commercial was it was evoking fear of the boogeyman, which in America is.....
- Yeager continues his blogoscopy.
- McCain: Still Old!
- Status, power, aphrodesia. (Jill St John slept with Henry Kissinger? IJTUIMM!)
- 50 most powerful blogs in world. (HuffPost is number one? IJTUIMM!)
Nina Hagen is 53 today.
We may or not have been lovers depending on whether or not that was sex, but whatever it was it was fun.